High Performance Multigrip Pliers 250mm
Tired of flimsy pliers that wear out quickly and strain your hands and wrists?
The SIDCHROME slip joint multi-grip pliers have been developed in collaboration with specialist ergonomic laboratories. The unique handles feature a non-slip spatula-shaped pressure area, providing maximum grip and ergonomic comfort.
• industrial use and situations with exposure to corrosive elements
• use in confined spaces and tight-access situations
• frequent, professional use where joint strain is a concern
The sturdy metal frame and tips are double heat-treated for high wear resistance (HRc 60/62), and the handles are resistant to corrosive elements including petrol, acetone, chloroethene and Skydrol.
With a jaw capacity of 44mm in the fully open, parallel position, and slip joints allowing 7 pivot positions, these pliers are ideal for use in confined spaces.
Product features and benefits:
• Manufactured to ISO, DIN & NF ISO 8976: meeting the highest global standards
• unique spatula-shaped pressure area: for absolute maximum ergonomic ease
• 7 pivot positions: to easily access confined spaces
• corrosion and chemical resistant: for use in industrial conditions
• size: 250mm
• jaw capacity: 44mm
• materials: chrome vanadium steel with chrome plating
Since 1942, SIDCHROME has been delivering quality tools to all trades people. SIDCHROME is a much-loved and iconic Australian brand, known for unbeatable reliability, quality, durability and design.
We continue to produce maximum quality tools and accessories that you can rely on every single day to get the job done.