Linesman Pliers 208mm
An essential tool for electrical work. Our linesman pliers effortlessly cut, straighten and bend wire, as well as twisting wires together.
Carefully designed to maximise output and minimise effort with a high-leverage rivet position that provides market-leading effort transfer. Perfect for high-repetition use, the ergonomic design includes a number of unique features to keep you comfortable.
• electrical work
• cutting copper and hard steel wire
• repetitive, professional use
The enhanced spring return system simplifies your grip position to reduce strain.
The sculpted upper section provides a natural fit between your index finger and thumb to aid grip.
The sturdy metal frame is chrome plated, providing maximum corrosion resistance for a longer life.
The broad, bi-material comfort grip handles are resistant to industrial, automotive and aerospace chemicals, such as Skydrol, chloroethane, acetone and petrol.
Product features and benefits:
• side cutter for copper and hard steel wire: for easy, strain-free cutting
• tether-ready: for safe use at heights
• ergonomic design: for reduced strain, even with frequent, repetitive use
• corrosion and chemical resistant: for use in industrial conditions
• length: 200mm
• specifications: max. Ø 2.5mm – 200kg/mm²
• materials: chrome vanadium steel with chrome plating
Since 1942, SIDCHROME has been delivering quality tools to all trades people. SIDCHROME is a much-loved and iconic Australian brand, known for unbeatable reliability, quality, durability and design.
We continue to produce maximum quality tools and accessories that you can rely on every single day to get the job done.